Friday, July 2, 2010

There is a REASON why we are going...

I am so excited about Haiti and what God is going to do there while our team is there! I know God is already at work over there so just to go and be a part of this is super exciting! I really don't know what to expect and what we are going to do everyday but I just want to be available. Available for Him. I want to just love the people. Just to know that somebody cares and wants to connect. I don't care how much houses we rebuild, if I can help rebuild soneone's confidence or hope back up I think we would have done a great thing. I still don't have enough money to go to Haiti buit God will provide, not because that's the thing to say or because He can, but because there is a REASON why we are going. And the Love of Christ is not restricted by money. - Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment