Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Circus Act

It seems like there's this ongoing battle in my mind, a circus act of trying to juggle the responsibilities of being a responsible husband, reliable worker, full time artist, clean house, laundry, and cook dinner all @ the same time. Within all this mayhem of stuff and hoopla. I loose perspective on what’s really important. There's definitely something stirring up in my spirit. I need to set my priorities straight and return back to when I first fell in love with God. Out of sight out of mind is my motto, and the less time I spend with God, I loose sight of his perfect plan he has for me and my wife. I fall deeper into my own little world trying to build a temporary kingdom that will crumble and fade to dust one day.

Seeking first His Kingdom - Kristof

No comments:

Post a Comment