Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Expired Passport

How insane was that. I got my passport renewed the last day within 30 minutes and made my flight @ 12:30 to Haiti. God's hand is definitely in my life and I am super humbled by this experience. Other than feeling like the biggest dufus in the world for not overlooking my passport. I feel like I needed to go through that experience. Back home I am bombarded on how I can make money, get famous, and by a lot of new toys. Going through this experience and seeing God make a way where there seems to be no way boggles my mind.

I struggle with the issue of trust and making myself vulnerable with people, you usually see me in and out of church being anti social. When I found out my passport was expired. I gave up right then and there. To hear the words from Peter saying I believe you’re meant to be on this trip. I doubted that. Who gets a passport in 2 hours before there flight.....no one. My team came together and worked as one body to fight for me and help me get to where I need to be. It is by Gods grace and mercy I am here.

I am broken, humbled and @ a place where God can work in my life. If I didn't go through this I would have been too prideful to experience what God has for me. Breaking down ways in my life and healing me as we speak.

God really had something better in mind.

Kristof

No comments:

Post a Comment